Saturday, October 23, 2021

Outfit

🇮🇸 Iceland 🇮🇸
You know how to give me and @bonschro some perfect ways to end the day. Socking in natural hot springs watching your 4 hour sunset.
#nakedinnature #hviii #shap #butts #assesout #iceland #hotsprings #skinnydipping
Just a couple of photos before soaking on Iceland becomes wintery.
Though soaking may be a predominant social affair, other than above the rest of the contributions are singular. Possibly the significant other is behind the camera?

This. Hits. Hard.
The inability to receive support from others is a trauma response.
Your “I don’t need anyone, I’ll just do it all myself” conditioning is a survival tactic. And you needed it to shield your heart from abuse, neglect, betrayal, and disappointment from those who could not or would not be there for you.
From the parent who was absent and abandoned you by choice or the parent who was never home from working three jobs to feed and house you.
From the lovers who offered sexual intimacy but never offered a safe haven that honored your heart.
From the friendships and family who ALWAYS took more than they ever gave.
From all the situations when someone told you “we’re in this together” or “I got you” then abandoned you, leaving you to pick up the pieces when shit got real, leaving you to handle your part and their part, too.
From all the lies and all the betrayals.
You learned along the way that you just couldn’t really trust people. Or that you could trust people, but only up to a certain point.
Extreme-independence IS. A. TRUST. ISSUE.
You learnt: if I don’t put myself in a situation where I rely on someone, I won’t have to be disappointed when they don’t show up for me, or when they drop the ball... because they will ALWAYS drop the ball EVENTUALLY right?
You may even have been intentionally taught this protection strategy by generations of hurt ancestors who came before you.
Extreme-independence is a preemptive strike against heartbreak.
So, you don’t trust anyone.
And you don’t trust yourself, either, to choose people.
To trust is to hope, to trust is to be vulnerable.
.
.
.
.

-Jamila White, @inspiredjamila
-Photo credit: @tinna_sif
-Model: @acroyogaguy
.
#iceland #icelandtravel #iceland🇮🇸 #travel #barefeet

What a crazy, dramatic, wild ride life is. We literally have NO idea where it’s going to take us or where we’ll end up.
If this pandemic has taught me anything it’s that taking chances is the ONLY way to live - because we don’t know when life is going to show up and stop us dead in our tracks.
I refuse to be still in this moment, I refuse to stand and wait for this to be over. Life is happening right now, so I’ll do what I can with the time and opportunity that I have. I may not be able to sit (or stand) in a geothermal hotpot in eastern Iceland at this particular moment but I reject the overwhelming emotion of feeling stuck. I can’t and I will not let uncontrollable circumstances take over every part of my life.
In times like these I look back at moments in my life when I really went for what I wanted. When I threw the fear and doubt and the “what-ifs” right out the fucking window. I’m so grateful I have those moments to look back on and be proud of myself for leaning into discomfort. I’ve often failed in those moments but I’ve always failed upwards, learning as I went.
So I’ve made the choice to not retreat during COVID19 because one day I’ll be looking back at what version of myself I decided to be.. and I’ll be dammed If I’m not proud of that lady! 🙌🏼
-
Outfit: birthday suit (link in bio)
-
-
#djúpavogskörin
#iceland🇮🇸 #covid19
Descriptive
The spa of the volcano earth 🌍 Iceland is such a beautiful country, no words can describe 🌿
#iceland #hotsprings #bathing #enjoyingiceland #mountains #naturism #nudity #hiking #mountainlovers #iceland🇮🇸 #hotspringiceland #nature #naturelover #czechgirl #🏔
Náttúrubarn vol I🌿
#hrunalaug #suðurland #iceland #icelandtravel #nature #naturepool

End
Had a relaxing soak at Heydalslaug which is a natural hot spring located close to the camping place there. I can be busy but you will see people comming so it is easy to stay naked there while you have the place to your self at least.
#hotsprings #hotspring #naturism #nudism #fkk #naturist #nudist #skinnydipping

Leaving Iceland behind 🍑

No comments:

Post a Comment